Monday, January 14, 2013

[Tracy Cole] Welcome!

Welcome to the first course in the Oak Hills & Xavier eLearning Cohort!

This is your blog.  Please describe below any blogging experience you have (start with your name).  Feel free to experiment with font color, size, photos, etc.  Express yourself!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Jay Phillips}: I obtained by masters degree through an online program at Ball State.  While I wouldn't consider it traditional blogging, we continuously posted comments about readings we had and then we had to comment on each others comments.  
{Andy Marx}: I have contributed to a friends BLOG on coaching, but it was very limited, however, I am familiar with it, and look forward to utilizing it in our class, as well as professionally.

[Tracy Cole]:
I keep a blog documenting the renovation of my KingsCraft houseboat.  Here is a link: A Boat ReBorn 

{Tim Cybulski}: My blogging experience involves memorializing my administrative exchange opportunity in China. Check it out: China Partnership

[Kara Berger]:  My only blogging experience involves the use of Blogger with my eKids students.

Ben Hageman:  I do not have any direct blogging experience, other than reading one.  However, I am currently excited about an opportunity to work in Blogger for a BYOD class.\

{Dion Reyes}:  I do not have a lot of experience with blogging except for social media which I do not really consider blogging.  This will be my real first experience.

{Jeanna Linenkugel}:  http://jlcustomworks.blogspot.com/2011_06_01_archive.html
I have had some experience with blogspot through my eKIDS 8th grade class this semester, my husband and I share the above blogspot (have not done much work to it except for posting pictures/info on it).  I intend to use this more with my Art 1 class in the upcoming semester as well.  I would love to hold discussions using this and analyze/debate Art/Artists with my classes.



{Christian Long}: I don't have a ton of experience with blogging, other than some brief blogging in a few college courses. I have not typically been a fan of blogs and am wondering if this experience will change that!

(Melissa Claus) I do not have much personal experience blogging, however I use blogging in my ekids class on a weekly basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment